Address your Training needs with a tailor-made course
In-house Training Courses in environmental awareness, environmental management, water management, and water governance are developed to suit the needs of individual organisations, and can be presented as one- or two- day Workshops, depending on the depth and level of training required.
The following courses can be presented in-house:
- Environmental Awareness
- Introduction to Integrated Environmental Management: Issues, Principles, Tools and Systems
- Introduction to South African Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Regulations
- Introduction to the National Water Act and Integrated Water Resource Management (IWRM)
- Groundwater Governance in South Africa
- Practical Understanding of South African Waste Legislation, Integrated Waste Management Planning and Waste Classification
- Sustainable Integrated Wastewater Management
- Duties, Responsibilities and Liabilities for Pollution Prevention, Remediation and Mine Closure
- Prosecuting Pollution: Compliance and Enforcement of Water and Waste-related Legislation in South Africa
- Environmental Risk Assessment and Management
Get in Touch
If you need your staff to be more aware about how environmental issues can affect your “license to operate”, get in touch, and we will design a tailor-made course for you!